Monday, July 4, 2011

A rainy start !



So after travelling down sweeden, i met alot of good people and alot of very nice swedish women!

I got to the bridge in Malmö that goes over the ocean to Denmark. It was 00:45 in the night so i decided to "put up my tent in an area close to the highway. Little did i know i were soon about to wake up in a storm that somehow made its way inside my tent...

I rushed up and packed my bag and tent all wet from the rain, and ran under a bridge at 05:00am and got a ride all the way to hamburg, Germany.

After waiting for a ride for two hours i got picked up by two very cool Germans. Giving me a ride from Hamburg all the way to a city south in Germany, close to the French border.

Here i joined them to an Islamic party where i participated in praying, meditating,dancing and ALOT of food.

I even got to speak to the seich, i dont know exactly how its written but he is the biggest islamic leader in germany. He even offered me to join him and 10 others to paris and then croatia! Though im not religious and have my own plans so i had to say no.

The next day i went to France, ill update here again real soon!

A Salam brothers and sisters

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Continue to post here, it is very fascinating and exciting to follow you on your journeys through this weblog :) felix

    ReplyDelete